Are you tired of trying out anything and everything to reduce hair loss? By changing your hair oil to shampoo, you have tried virtually every hair care tip, however, nothing appears to work?
Well then, there might be several reasons for the hair loss. And, few of them might not be known to you. One such culprit might be your bathing water! Yes, you read it right! Tough water especially is quite dangerous and causes acute hair loss and harm.
Does Hair Fall Due To Hard Water Happen?
At this time, you have to be wondering how difficult water causes hair to fall! Well, the solution is, difficult water contains several minerals and oxidizers. A number of them are not great for your hair and scalp. They weaken the hair causing it to fall and break. That is a scientific explanation for this concept also. Minerals and oxidizers present in hard water are positively charged while our hair has negative electrical charge.
Therefore, when a positive billed oxidizer or mineral comes in touch with a negatively charged hair, they have drawn like a magnet. This results in making the hair feeble, frizzy and dry causing hair loss. Minerals like sodium, magnesium, calcium, and iron are found in hard water which is not great for hair.
Consequences of Hard Water on Hair:
The Outcome of washing hair with Tough water Could be the following:
1. Hair fall issues.
2. Graying of hair.
3. Thinning hair.
5. Dry, dull, frizzy and lifeless hair, even if you use a conditioner.
6. Eczema of scalp or dandruff.
7. Hair becomes uncontrollably which can cause its breakage.
Shampoo producers love to spread misleading information claiming that shampoos/soaps are unpleasant. However, the real difficulty in the majority of the instances is tough water, maybe not the shampoo/soap.
So, the first step is determining the hardness of your water. To test water hardness, then simply take soap, attempt to lather it in a cup of water. If the soap lathers foam, then it is fine; if it does not, then, you should avoid using it to wash.
You will find hard water hair loss care tips which you might follow to decrease the harsh outcomes.
The following tips will help alleviate dullness and roughness of hair:
1. Use a water Softner machine. They are easily available in the marketplace. They help eliminate the hardness of water.
2. Try to find a shampoo that is specially formulated to fight with tough water issues. Opt for a conditioner that may protect your hair against tough water and its rough consequences.
3. Take 1 or 2 tablespoons white vinegar or lemon juice and then put in it in a bucket filled with warm water (warm hard water). Use this to rinse off your hair. This produces the scale lie down the level and permits the pulp to be rinsed off more easily.
Regardless of washing hair with tough water is one of the significant causes of hair fall. However, like the rest of the troubles, it includes a solution also. Simply by following the above tips, you will certainly have the ability to decrease the unpleasant effects of hard water. It will definitely help you regain your shiny and thick hair.
Consequently, if you live in a city or city where hard water is being supplied, you don’t need to be worried about hair loss as a result of hard water! As for today, you’ve got the solution to fight with it.
We’d love to discuss your experiences and opinions!