MyHR CVS Employee login is one of the most important functions that employees of the CVS Health company have to utilize on a regular basis. The MyHR CVS Login for employees allows workers to access essential information related to their employment in the CVS company all in one single website.
If you are a new employee of CVS Health Group, then the MyHR CVS Employee login is something that you should be aware of. If you don’t know much in detail about the MyHR CVS Employee portal, then in this article we feature all detail about the platform that you should know.
What is MyHR CVS Employee Login?
As we mentioned above, the MyHR CVS Employee portal is a website that is an absolute necessity for the employees of the CVS Health company. But, why is it so valuable?
The MyHR.cvs.com website is where employees can access all the information related to their employment and day to day responsibilities. All details related to employee paychecks and benefits can be easily accessed on this website.
MyHR CVS Employee Portal Features and Benefits
To give you a detailed understanding of the MyHR.cvs.com portal, below are all its features and benefits.
- Free-of-cost Smoking Cessation Sessions: If you are someone trying to quit smoking, then there are smoking cessation sessions that are completely free of cost. You can find more details about the same within the platform.
- Paycheck Details: All information related to your past paychecks and full salary payments and other allowances can be found within this website.
- 401k Savings Plan Information: CVS Health Group supports the 401k savings plan and all the information about the same can be accessed on the employee portal.
- Tax Details: All details related to the tax deductions and reimbursements are also made available on myhr.cvs.com.
- Insurance Coverages: CVS Health Group offers personal, home, and auto insurance benefits to its employees. You can apply, pay the insurance premium, and view all the details of your insurance policies on the website.
- Education Assistance: If you are a student working for the CVS Health Group, then you can apply for financial assistance to complete your education.
- Transportation Allowances: All claims related to your official travel can be processed and reimbursements can be received on this platform.
- Employee Stock Benefits: CVS Health Group also provides stock options to its employees. If you are interested in buying/selling CVS Health stocks, you can do the same.
- Special Discounts: Apart from all the other benefits, CVS Health Group employees are also entitled to special discounts and other promotional offers that can be viewed and availed through your myhr.cvs.com account.
How to Register to MyHR CVS Employee Portal [MyHR.CVS.com Registration]?
In order to access all the features and benefits of the MyHR CVS Employee portal, you need to first register for an account within the MyHR.CVS.com website. Below are the steps you need to follow to complete the same.
- First of all, load the official MyHR CVS Employee portal website on your preferred web browser by clicking here.
- Once the myHR.cvs.com website loads up on your browser, click on the “New User?” text.
- Now a new web page will load up with a form that you need to fill to register to the MyHR CVS Employee portal.
- Enter the details that are asked for within the web page. The information you need to enter include the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your birth date.
- Once the two details are entered, click on the blue-colored “Continue” button.
- Enter any other details that are asked for within the web page.
- Proceed with the steps and provide a username and password for your MyHR CVS Employee login account.
And that is all to be done. Once you finish the registration process for the MyHR CVS Employee account, you can then login to your personal account without any hassles.
How to Perform MyHR CVS Employee Login [myHR.CVS.com Employee Login]?
Once you are done with the myHR.CVS.com registration, below is how you can log in to your personal myHR.CVS.com account.
- Click here and launch the official MyHR CVS Employee portal.
- Enter the username and password associated with your CVS HR Employee account in the respective text fields.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
If you have entered a valid username and password, you should now be able to successfully access your myHR CVS Employee portal account.
How to View Payslip Online Through MyHR CVS Employee Portal?
If you wish to access your previous payslip online through the CVS MyHR Employee portal, below is how to do the same.
- To begin with, login to your MyHR CVS Employee portal by following the guide mentioned above.
- Once you gain access to your personal account, click on the “Compensation and Taxes” tab.
- Here you will be able to access all the details related to your past payslips and other information related to your compensation at work as well as tax deductions and refunds.
How to Recover MyHR CVS Employee Account Password?
It is not unusual for employees to forget the password associated with their MyHR CVS portal. Foreseeing this issue, CVS Health Group provides assistance to employees in recovering the password associated with their personal MyHR CVS employee account.
To reset your MyHR CVS Employee account password, you need to get in touch with the CVS Health IT Service Center. You can call the CVS Health IT Service Center by dialing 855-280-4872.
How to Reach the CVS Health HR Department via Phone?
Not all queries regarding your job at CVS Health can be resolved using the www.myhr.cvs.com website. Hence, there exists an official phone line within the HR Department of the CVS Health Group where you can get answers to any questions and concerns you might have regarding the employment, payroll, benefits, and other issues.
To get in touch with the HR Department of the CVS Health Group, you need to dial the number at 888-694-7287.
We hope that you found this article on the MyHR CVS Employee portal easy to understand and informative. In case you have any further queries or doubts concerning your MyHR CVS Employee account, feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below and we will definitely help you out.