Music Paradise Pro is one of the Oldest yet best free music downloader.Recently, Google removed this application from the Play store, so many of the blog readers and music lovers were facing many problems in downloading this application in smartphones.so if you are one of them, won’t worry as you’ve got right place to now.
It’s search app using which you can find the direct download link of songs by searching songs name, Artist name etc.
Features of Music Paradise Pro:
- Based on special search algorithms using which you can download almost every songs.
- Multiple Search Engines Supported
- In-built Download Manager & Music player which allows you to download and listen to your music directly from the app itself.
- Supported on Android 4.0+ phones & small size (Just 4MB).
Follow below steps and get Music Paradise Pro on your Android device.
Steps to Download and Install Music Paradise Pro in your Smartphones
- Download .APK file of Music Paradise Pro from below link.
- Open any file manager app to locate downloaded APK file and open it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the app successfully on your Android phone.
|App Name||Music Paradise Pro|
|Compatibility||Supports Android 4.0.x & Up|
|No. Of Downloads||10,00,000+|
How to Download Free Music From Music Paradise Pro:
Now, we are assuming that you have successfully installed Music Paradise Pro app on your Android phone.
- Open Music Paradise Pro app in your Android phone.
- From the 3 tabs Search, Downloads &Library Select Search tab.
- Search for any song name which you want to download.
- Select desired song. Click on its name. You can listen to that song online as well before downloading it.
- Click on Download button to start downloading. Now, you can listen to that song from the Library section of this app or you can play the song from other music player apps as well.
Updates: In some mobile phones, the user is not able to find a downloaded song on their Android phone. Those users can try this trick:
- Open-File Manager of your Android phone. (Stock File Manager if there is any or download third-party file explorer like ES File Manager from the Play Store).
- Find the folder New Music Downloader and there you will find files with names like & download file, download file-1 etc. Just tap on it and rename to file to songname.mp3
- Click on OK button.
So it was all about Music Paradise Pro and how you can get this app on your Android smartphone. If this app worked for you, don’t forget to share it with your friends.