Are you looking for a way on how to use iMessage for PC Windows or how to get iMessage for PC? In today’s article, we are going to show you how to send iMessage from Windows PC OR how to get iMessage on PC.
Earlier we all were using traditional messaging apps to chat which were chargeable. But now the time has changed. We have iMessage for Windows PC which helps us to send a message to other with some exiting features. You can also use iMessage online if you have any iOS device.
Some people love the iPhone, and some do not like it. The new generation fight for software like the 90’s kids does the same for cards or comic characters. The iMessage for windows is such type of software that people fight for but some customers are neutral, and this article is for such neural customers who want the iMessage for PC on their windows system.
What is iMessage for windows 10?
iMessage is an app that is developed for Apple and iOS users. It is an inbuilt messaging app for the iOS devices. iMessage is the most used and most popular messaging app that comes with iOS devices. It has gained popularity in Apple users as well as Android users also, and hence they want to look for how to get iMessages on pc, and the answer is yes. Yes, there is no official app for the windows, but there are some methods to use iMessage on pc for Windows users. Before we go to the methods, first we go for the features of this app.
Features of iMessage for PC Windows 10:
The Apple device users mostly use the iMessage, but if you are using Windows, then also you search for how to send iMessage from pc then here are the ways. But before going to that section, here are the features of this app.
- One can send messages to another person without any charges. It needs only a data pack or wireless network to send a message, and the great thing is you don’t have to install any third-party application.
- With iMessage online, the communication becomes easy and better as it delivers reports and other information quickly.
- You will find an awesome interface and better graphics when you send iMessage from pc.
- React to the send and receive messages via smiles and emoticons.
- One can send audio, video, unlimited texts, documents, voice mail, and photos by using apple messages for pc.
- One can easily download and install the iMessage on the computer.
- With a single click, one can create a chat group and send messages to friends and family members.
How to get iMessage on PC?
Method #1: Use Chrome Remote Desktop
To use this method, you need mac and windows pc both.
Step #1: Open the windows pc and mac with iMessage on it.
Step #2: Next, on both the pc download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop.
Step #3: After the installation clicks on the launch tab.
Step #4: Next, on your Mac pc, download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
Step #5: Once the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer downloaded on your pc, install it on the mac.
- Now, with the help of Chrome Remote Desktop, you can access another PC’s files and apps securely without any hidden barriers via the Chrome browser or Chrome book.
- As you have to connect two PC with the security code, there are no worries about security. Once you are done it, you can enjoy the iMessage on your Windows PC.
2. Jail break your iPhone
There is one more method through which you can get iMessage for windows. Though a little complicated, it is useful.
In the beginning, you need to jailbreak your Apple device by installing the software called Cydia. Cydia is a directory of applications that become usable because of your jail broken iOS device.
Next, you will spend $4 to get an app called Remote Messages in Cydia to set up a web based interface. You will be able to connect to this web based interface using your iPhone’s IP address found on the browser, following “:333”.
Although the steps may sound complicated and the software might not work for the latest iOS version – iOS 12, the app explains everything to you and it becomes easy for lots of users to remotely access iMessages from Windows computer.
3. Use a Free Emulator
Step 1. Visit ipadian2.com and download the free emulator available there.
Step 2. Then install the file with extension .exe on your PC.
Step 3. Run the emulator.
Step 4. Continue by accepting the terms and conditions.
Step 5. After the successful completion of the installation process, launch the iPadian software on your PC.
Step 6. Search for iMessage in the search bar.
Step 7. Lastly, download the Apple messenger app and launch it.
Then you can access iMessage on PC!
4. Access iMessage History on Windows Computer
Although you can try out the above mentioned ways and get iMessage app for Windows, there is just one more way you should consider – to get your iMessage history from iPhone to Windows computer by a 3rd-party tool. Via this best and the least hassling way you can get your chat history on Apple’s famous messenger app. Here we recommend iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter to you so that you can view and access iMessages on PC.
The following is the specific procedure to transfer your iMessages from iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 12 to Windows computer. All you need is just several clicks.
Step 1. Choose the File Types You Need to Export
- Download and install iMyFone D-Port on your Windows computer, then launch it.
- From “Export from iOS Device” tab, click “Start” to choose file types you need to export, for example, Message, and click on “Next”.
- iMyFone D-Port will ask you to connect your iOS device to the computer and just follow its prompt.
Step 2: Scan your iOS Device Completely
- Connect your device and click the “Scan” button. iMyFone D-Port will scan your device.
- Generally, it will need some time depending on the storage of your iOS device.
Steps 3: Preview and Export Data from iOS Device
- After scanning, the iMessages on the device will be displayed.
- You can check the files by clicking them individually and choose the desired files.
- Finally, click on the “Export” button in the bottom right corner.
- A pop-up window will ask you to locate where you want to store the iMessages on your computer.